Friday, October 16, 2009

Inspirational Quotes

I decided that today I would share (once again) some inspirational quotes. I wish you all a happy and healthy weekend, and I'll see you on Monday. My very best to KJ, Susan, and Emma. Like William James (below), I believe that hope, dreams, and aspirations can take you airborne!

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge,
That myth is more potent than history.
I believe that dreams are more powerful than facts
That hope always triumphs over experience
That laughter is the only cure for grief
And I believe that love is stronger than death."
~Robert Fulghum, Storyteller's Creed

"Become the change you seek in the world."
~Mahatma Gandhi

"Your hopes, dreams and aspirations are legitimate. They are trying to take you airborne, above the clouds, above the storms, if you only let them."
~William James

2 comments:

KJ said...

Thank you for the quotes! I for one need a little inspiration this weekend! :)

Wellness Writer said...

Dear KJ,
My pleasure. I imagine this isn't the easiest weekend, but I'm sure your instincts were right, and things will work out!

Susan