Friday, August 14, 2009

Wellness Activity: Saying Thank You

It's been an exhausting week...in a good way. And quite honestly, I'm too tired to write a post. So, I thought I'd do what my friend Danielle does, which is to thank people who are so supportive. I think she actually thanks everyone who comments in a given month, but first and foremost I'd like to thank the small coterie of supporters who are there for me almost every day--week after week, month after month, and year after year.

Thanks yous go to (and this isn't in any order): Emma (She doesn't have a blog, but should because she's such a good writer), KJ, Paula Joy, Mariposa, Marja, and Nancie. What dear friends, and staunch supporters!

Two newer readers who have bipolar blogs that might interest you are: Sue from Dragon in the House, and Will from WillSpirit. Also, David writes a lovely blog for his business Quillcards.

A salute to old friends: Howard who writes Mead on Manhattan, Gianna from Beyond Meds, Duane from Discover and Recover, Catatonic Kid, and Katie from Joyously Becoming.

And...thank you to everyone who reads me, and sometimes comments--sallyo, GirlBlue, Toria/Deb, John W, and Marie (among others), and those who read me, but don't comment at all. I genuinely appreciate all of your support.

Finally, thanks to Sandra Kiume and John Grohol from PsychCentral who picked my blog as one of the Top Ten Bipolar Blogs in 2008, a validation that has increased my readership, and caused some readers to find me who might otherwise have not.

P.S. I found the photo at Greenwich Daily Photo.

10 comments:

KJ said...

Your kindness always makes me smile. Sorry you have had an exhausting week, but I really appreciate the thank you! Take care this weekend my friend.

duanesherry1 said...

Susan,

Sorry to have been such a stranger...

Been busy looking at universities with our oldest, and spending lots of time with our youngest this summer...

Hope all is well in your life.

Shalom,
Duane

Toria/Deb said...

Thank you for your thanks Susan! It's always nice to have some honey, isn't it, in life? We get so much vinegar, honey is nice.

Wellness Writer said...

Dear KJ,
And, my friend, your kindness always makes me smile too!

Love,
Susan

Wellness Writer said...

Dear Duane,
I know that you've spent the summer with your family, which is such a very good thing. And I know how nerve-wracking and exciting it is to check out colleges!

But, I also know you're always there if I need you!

Susan

Wellness Writer said...

Dear Toria/Deb,
I awakened this morning and realized I'd left out a few people who I'd intended to mention. You are one of them, and so your name now joins the list! Thanks for thanking me.

Susan

catatonickid said...

My pleasure, Susan. Of that you can be sure! :)

Wellness Writer said...

Dear CK,
Nice to hear from you!

Susan

mmaaggnnaa said...

Hi, Susan -

Thank you for the recognition! Your blog is always well worth the reading!

- Marie (Coming Out of the Trees)
http://mmaaggnnaa.wordpress.com/

Wellness Writer said...

Dear Marie,
Thank you!

Susan