Monday, July 6, 2009

Thanking My Virtual Community

First, I'd like to thank my friends and readers who commented last week when I was undergoing my dental problems, specifically: Mariposa, Gianna, Paula Joy, KJ, and Marja. Part of the pleasure of blogging for me is getting such supportive responses when I'm having difficulties.

Second, I'd like to thank those people who commented on my Blogging to Heal two-part series. It is an important topic for me, and I appreciate those people who so generously shared information, specifically: KJ, Gianna, Toria/Deb, sallyo, Marie, Paula Joy, James, and Jalessa (who wrote a really nice essay explaining themed blogs and networks, a sub-topic about which I know next to nothing). Again, as someone who's posted almost 600 times, it's very encouraging to have people respond when I ask them to.

Finally, I'd like to thank Emma (who was very supportive offline), and David (who not only commented, but also responded to a number of offline questions.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did I'll add you later. I'm rushing off to the periodontist. Hope everyone has a nice day.

6 comments:

Paula Joy said...

Thinking of you :)

Wellness Writer said...

Dear Paula Joy,
Thanks :)!

Susan

Gianna said...

hope you're doing better...
and you're welcome!!

and thank you too.

Wellness Writer said...

Gianna,
I am doing better, and you're welcome!

Susan

mmaaggnnaa said...

Thank you for the "thank you"! I'm glad to hear you can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

And, thank you for adding me to your blogroll!

- Marie (Coming Out of the Trees)
http://mmaaggnnaa.wordpress.com/

Wellness Writer said...

Dear Marie,
You're welcome for the thank you. And sometimes I just don't realize that someone isn't on my blogroll, whom I'd feel good about including. You're welcome for that as well!

Susan