Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Zen of Ironing

Because I've been so busy these past few days, and couldn't get a second wind, I decided to follow Emma's lead and post today on the zen of ironing. After I wrote yesterday's post, I learned that Emma, Marja, and I all agree that ironing is a very relaxing activity. So, since I'm too tired to write, I'm going to share a video, Ironing 101, that I found on You Tube. Enjoy! (P.S. This is the first time I've ever posted from You Tube, and the video seems to skip although I'm not sure why.)

4 comments:

catatonickid said...

Ironing?! OK, yeah, you guys are just weird... ;)

Seriously, I can see the Zen there but I'm still not ironing to relax :P Can't talk though since polishing silver chills me out. Not that I have any silverware to polish but i did polish someone's kettle recently - my gran would be proud. LOL

Wellness Writer said...

Dear CK,
I would agree that I'm "quirky," certainly a better word choice than weird.:-) (And, of course, I can't speak for Emma or Marja.) But, that still doesn't mean ironing isn't relaxing! LOL

I'm so glad you mentioned polishing silver, because that, too, is relaxing. And I'm heartened you thought of it because it suggests to me that you might carry the quirkiness gene, which I actually believe is a very appealing personality trait!

Susan

Mariposa said...

LOL

Mine would be repainting the walls! Ha!

Wellness Writer said...

Dear Mariposa,
Another quirky person! Hooray!

Susan