Friday, April 24, 2009

A Brief Respite

I'm off for a few days, and decided to delete my last post (although I really appreciate the support). I thought you might enjoy a few photographs from my class, Gardening Practices and Techniques as well as those from the Learning Garden where we have our gardening plots. See you Monday!
My plot, although I've moved the signage.

California Native Plants

Cactus

Learning Garden master gardener David King

My teacher, Nancy Harrington, landscape contactor extraordinaire

6 comments:

Gianna said...

I've been taking time off too. Hope you enjoy your respite.

Wellness Writer said...

Gianna,
And I hope you enjoy yours!

Susan

Mariposa said...

I miss that post I guess...I've been down with flu and trying to fight it by snooping to my computer.

Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing the photos!

Wellness Writer said...

Dear Mariposa,
Sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope You feel better soon! And glad you liked the photos. My plot will look much better soon--once it starts growing!

Susan

Danielle said...

I've got to catch up with your gardening posts because I am on that same journey ;)

Wellness Writer said...

Dear Danielle,
Nice to hear from you after so long an absence. I'll drop over to your blog and see what you're up to!

Susan