Thursday, September 25, 2008

On Vacation













I'm taking tomorrow off and will return to blogging on Monday. Saturday is my 40th high school reunion. I've got a ton of work to do on it, and will barely be online for the next four days. Hope everyone has a happy and healthy few days.

FYI...the photos are allegedly fashions people wore in 1968, the year I graduated from high school. I didn't know anyone who dressed that way, but the photo on the left was featured in The Saturday Evening Post, and the one on the right in Life magazine.

10 comments:

Gianna said...

have a great time!!

Wellness Writer said...

Thanks Gianna, I will!

Susan

Bradley said...

Enjoy the long weekend and the reunion. Look forward to your return.

Wellness Writer said...

Thanks Bradley. Glad to hear from you.

Nancie said...

Hope you have a great time, Susan. Wow, in 1968 when you graduated I was only 2 years old :) Take care and have a great weekend and 40th high school reunion!

Wellness Writer said...

Thanks Nancie,
My age kind of puts things in perspective for you, doesn't it?

Susan

Cami Black said...

Hope you have a blast, Susan. Can't wait to hear all about it.
xoCami

Wellness Writer said...

Thanks Cami!

Marie said...

I hope you have a great time there!

Wellness Writer said...

Thanks Marie!