Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Blogroll

Since Mother's Day is tomorrow, I thought it would be nice to point out a few blogs in my blogroll whose authors sometimes write about their children or whose children play a prominent role in their blogs. Happy Mother's Day one and all!

Balance and Bananas (mother of four).

Beyond Blue by Therese J. Borchard is featuring an interview with Cooper Munroe and Emily Mckhann, creators of the website The Motherhood.

Dark Day Thoughts (mother of three).

In Pieces

Spin Original (mother of two).

KJs Perspective (mother of four).

My Name is Danielle (mother of one).

Quotidian Light (mother of two).

Spanglemonkey (mother of two).

And of course, one of the most popular mom's blogs on the web is Dooce by Heather Armstrong. There's also finslippy.com by Alice Bradley, and Mini Smartypants, among others

If you want to find out more about mom's who blog, check out these sites:
Mamablogga, Mommy Bloggers, Mother's Day Central.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to announce that my friend Syd, who writes Bipolarity, just launched her new blog Soulful Abundance, and wrote a post on 8 Creative Mother's Day Gifts.

4 comments:

Danielle Says Hello said...

This is such a thoughtful idea!! Thank you for mentioning me ;)

coco said...

Juggling a mood disorder & parenting can get pretty tricky at times. I'll join in Susan, and tip my hat to all the mother's out there doing just that. It is SO VERY not easy. I hope the day finds you well and enjoying the special gifts that motherhood brings :)

Bipolar Wellness Writer said...

Dear Danielle,
You're welcome!

Susan

Bipolar Wellness Writer said...

Dear Coco,
For some reason (and I don't know why), I didn't realize you had a blog. So, I've added you to my blogroll and I'm including you in my Mother's Day blogroll list. Sorry for the oversight! Happy Mother's Day!

Susan