Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saying Thank You

I just noticed that Danielle from The Bipolar Diaries thanked everyone who commented during the last month. I've decided that's a very nice thing to do. So here goes. In addition to Danielle, I would like to thank the following people for participating in my blog in January:
Merelyme from Multiple Synchronicities & Schlerosis
JayPeeFreely from No More Mr. Nice Guy
Pia from Courting Destiny
ariadneK from Weird Cake
The Individual Voice
Patricia from Nuts R Us News and Alternative Views
Dirk from Dirkmonster
Syd from Bipolarity
Howard from Mead on Manhattan
Edward J. Renehan, Jr.
Sandy M.
Iris
Lynn
Kwana Aminata Oliver from Excuse me? I'm Still Here
Dr. Deb
Marja from Roller Coaster
Polly from polarcoaster
Carrie from This Crazy Idea
Roomalone

I must say that while it took a lot more time to put together this list than I expected, it was really nice to review people's comments. If I left anyone out, I apologize. Where I've given a name and no link, none was provided.

Cheers to February!

2 comments:

TIV: the individual voice said...

A nice thing to do. Thank you.

Danielle Blogging for Balance said...

Thanks for the 'thank you' !! ;) I love doing this for two reasons...I enjoying putting my readers in the 'spotlight' and as you said....it gives you the chance to revisit their comments and also to revisit some people that only drop by every now and then. I love it.