Friday, February 22, 2008

Quotes on Motivation

I was looking for some quotes on motivation and found three that I loved from a woman I'd never heard of, but genuinely liked. Her name is Mary Anne Radmacher. She's a writer and artist, and her enthusiasm and joi di vivre made my day!

“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.”

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”

“The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be...because of all I may become I will close my eyes and leap!”

Have a good weekend! See you on Monday.

6 comments:

Jane Doe said...

What great quotes. I found you through 'Should Be Famous' and I love your blog, I'll be back for more!

Bipolar Wellness Writer said...

Thanks for your comments. They made me smile too!

Ashlie said...

Susan, I just came across your blog and was wondering if I could ask you a few questions as a family member of a bipolar person.

My email address is sixexits@hotmail.com....

Thanks so much, Ashlie

Bipolar Wellness Writer said...

Dear Ashlie,
I emailed you back but wasn't sure if you were checking this site for confirmation. Feel free to ask questions. I'll answer what I know.

If you'd like me to erase your email address, let me know.

Susan

My Life with Bipolar Disorder said...

Dear Susan, thanks for the encouraging quotes. I just shared on my blog about my favourite quote too. It is "Let each day be your masterpiece." It is a great motivation to me throughout my life, and motivates me to do my best daily for my family, my church, my work, the people around me, the society and myself. Take care! Kind regards, Nancie

Bipolar Wellness Writer said...

Nanci,
Thanks for mentioning it!

Susan