1. Cite the post that he gave me this award for, which you can read here. (Actually I need to check with dootz about this, so I'll get back to you on this.)
2. I am supposed to refer you back to the original post of the person who created the award, which is here.
3. And then I am supposed to cite five blogs that make me think. So, the five blogs I'm nominating for the Thinking Blogger Award are:
- Bipolarity: Perspectives on Life Through a Bipolar Lens (I've mentioned Syd's blog many times but once again, she's a terrific writer and writes on important topics);
- Roller Coaster (I've also mentioned Marja's blog many times and her strength, aside from writing and painting, is her concentration on faith-based mental health)
- One Year of Writing and Healing (this is a wonderful blog by a Diane Morrow, a physician and writer who provides a wealth of information on writing and healing)
- Gay Bipolar Guy (his artwork is super and sometimes he'll surprise you with his sensitive writing and thoughtful selections of poetry); and
- Tips For New Bloggers (if you need to think about how to improve your blogger blog, this is the site to go to).
I'm not sure what all this means but perhaps someone else who's been nominated can let us know.